Highest Standards for Comfort and Safety
SpaBath product has been engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for safety and to ensure long life.
SpaBath personal spa has evolved from decades of sales in the hospital and assisted living markets and is the only true barrier-free bathing appliance on the market today.
SpaBath meets or exceeds the following North American Standards for construction and safety:
- UL-1795 – Electrical and Fire Safety Standards requirements of Underwriters Laboratories
- IAPMO / CUPC – North American Universal Plumbing Code for bathing appliances and fixtures
- ANSI Z-124.1.2 – Plastic Bathtubs and Showers
- ASME A 112.19.7 – Whirlpool Bathing Appliances
- ASME A 112.19.15-2012 – Bathing Appliances with Pressure Sealed Doors
- CSA B-45 – Plumbing Fixtures for Canada
In addition to the mandatory safety requirements listed above, SpaBath provides further design enhancements taking into consideration the needs of anyone with mobility impairment:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Arthritis Foundation recommends designs and considerations for people living with arthritis
- DisabilityInfo.org – Provides information and guidance to persons living with disabilities